In the course of 2016, UNIDO is celebrating its 50th anniversary.Download Sponsorship Package
On the occasion of our 50th anniversary, UNIDO will organize an EXPO taking place from 21 to 25 November 2016, which will open with a main event on Monday, 21 November 2016 at the Vienna International Centre.
The EXPO will be held under the theme “Together for a sustainable future” with a strong focus on the Sustainable Development Goals.
The EXPO will consist of a main exhibition area in the rotunda of the Vienna International Centre with numerous stands reflecting the work and achievements of UNIDO and its Member States, partners and beneficiaries. In addition, a number of side events are planned, such as discussion panels, receptions, and more.
The nature of the EXPO and the strong focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will be an opportunity to showcase your CSR activities, raise your visibility and strengthen your international profile by engaging with an international and diverse audience of decision-makers on issues of global significance.
In the sponsorship package you will find details about the main event and the EXPO, including an outline of possible stands, side events and publications, as well as different options to contribute to and promote our partnership and jointly achieved impact and successes.
General or In-kind contribution A
Non-Commercial Booth during the EXPO (21 to 25 November 2016) B
Events during the EXPO and at Country/Field Locations C
Publications and other activities D
What are the basic benefits?
- Exposure to an international audience
- Display of sponsor logo on the 50th anniversary web platform
- Display of sponsor logo in the EXPO programme booklet
- Display of sponsor logo in the final brochure
- Display of sponsor logo on the “Partner Wall”
- Social media presence
Who is the target audience?
- Policy-makers and thought leaders
- Beneficiaries of UNIDO’s interventions
- Approximately 200 high-level participants during the main event on 21 November 2016
- Delegates from UNIDO Member States attending the Industrial Development Board which will be held in the Vienna International Centre from 22 to 24 November 2016
- 200-300 young researchers and academics
- Between 500 to 1,000 general public participants on 24 November 2016
- Approximately 4,700 staff in the Vienna International Centre
- Social media outreach
If you are interested in contributing to our EXPO, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org